【場次1】Predatory Journals Exposed with Think. Check. Submit.
運用自我查核表 “Think. Check. Submit” 防堵掠奪性期刊的學術陷阱
24 May 2023
3.00pm – 4.00pm (GMT +8)
Online – https://bit.ly/RWS-PJE
- Victoria Babbit (Director of Researcher Development & Outreach, Taylor & Francis Group)
- Laura Wilson (Head of Research Integrity & Ethics, Taylor & Francis Group)
- Cenyu Shen (Quality Team Lead, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
This session will look at the nature of predatory publishers, the ethical concerns, examples of the types of predatory activities and communications, and a key resource for avoiding publishing with a predatory journal-Think Check Submit.
本講座將探討掠奪性期刊出版機構的特性、倫理問題、掠奪性活動和話術的範例、以及要如何運用查核掠奪性期刊的主要工具 – Think Check Submit.
【場次2】Excellence in peer review: How to be an effective peer reviewer
24 May 2023
4.30pm – 6.00pm (GMT +8)
Online – https://bit.ly/RWS-EPR
- Priya Dixit (Reviewer Selection Lead, Global Peer Review Taylor & Francis Group)
- Sonali Singh (Desk Assessment Lead, Taylor & Francis Group)
This workshop will cover all the essentials of how to be an effective peer reviewer for researchers in all areas, including:
- An overview of the different types of peer review
- The responsibilities of a peer reviewer
- How to critically assess an article and write an effective report
- What to do if you have ethical concerns about an article you have been asked to review